Providing accurate, professional legal copy, I turn complex and technical legal subjects into accessible copy. Ultimately, I help bolster your online presence and turn readers into clients.
Unique in-house experience.
A former marketing manager at a Manchester-based law firm, as well as providing authoritative, readable legal copywriting services, I also understand the immense challenges currently faced by the legal profession. It’s this unique understanding that makes my legal writing so effective, adding value to your law firm by increasing your visibility and – ultimately – your revenue.
With experience of private client, bodily injury and business matters, and writing for both on and offline channels, my legal copy is well researched, well written and factually correct.
If you’d like to find out more about how my legal writing services can help you, please contact me today.
Working between Manchester and Glasgow, I provide these copywriting services to legal clients across the UK.
As a legal writer, I can help you to:
- Bolster your online presence and turn readers into clients
- Develop and strengthen relationships with new and existing clients
- Raise brand awareness and trust
- Improve your search engine (SEO) rankings
- Ensure consistency across all marketing materials and channels
- Attract visitors to your website and engage readers
- Demonstrate your firm as a trusted expert
- Increase your audience beyond your immediate reach.
I have worked as a legal copywriter for a number of law firms and legal providers, both as a freelancer and as part of a wider marketing agency. Clients have included Linder Myers, Weightmans, DWF, Brabners, Athena Law, Propus Law, National Claims Helpline, Hayes Connor Solicitors, Beswicks Legal and Price Slater Gawne.
I also work for marketing agencies who want to offer expert legal copywriting support to their legal clients.